Monday, November 4, 2013

TONIGHT I DREAM, TOMORROW I LIVE by Tin Nguyen









TONIGHT  I  DREAM,  TOMORROW  I  LIVE


by Tin Nguyen




Ah! Do you dream at night ?
Is a dream of light or twilight,
Of hope or of joy maybe ?
I describe it as an escape,
A way of being happy
In a world we can entirely shape.



Ah ! Did you dream last night ?

Mystical powers at hand,
And energy replenished to the fullest.
In fact, you dream to rest
And live for a next sunlight.
Am I truly right
Or you don't understand ?



Ah ! Did you live today ?

Watching, breathing and tasting
The merry life of each day.
Every element I'm sensing
Has a value to my humble heart.
Therefore I will be, for my part,
What I am destined to be.



Ah! Will you live tomorrow ?

Know that there is always a way
Leading through our destiny.
See it, feel it you may
Staying on it won't be easy.
So, take my hand and follow.






Светик